- Powerful, strong wind that allows you to sail at few knots and also offers sailing days with the wind at many knots.
- High quality of wind, with steady direction and almost without calms.
- Competitions all year round, with many different kinds of vessels (light craft, bigger yachts, etc).
- International professional training centre.
- Marinas that offer all the facilities and services you need.
Windsurfing and kite-surfing:
- Wind power from 3 to 8 on the Beaufort Scale
- Waves from one to three metres high.
- Numerous varied locations.
- Training base for the best windsurfers in Europe.
- Various heats for the world championships.
- Great variety and quality of waves at any season of the year, suitable both for beginners and for the highest levels.
- Easy access to the various surf-spots thanks to their closeness (distances less than 30 minutes).
- Many schools and specialized shops.
- Competitions at national and international levels.
- Great variety of deep-sea species.
- Many record of internationally recognized and recorded catches.
- International championships.
- Blue marlin caught that weigh over 600 kilos.
- Exceptional clarity of water. Visibility can exceed 30 metres.
- Variety of species: coexistence of marine fauna of the coast, pelagic species and mammals. Interesting endemic species.
- Unique shipwrecks, due to their size and closeness to the coast.
- Dramatic depths a few metres from the coast.
- Many well-equipped diving centres.
- Centre for distinguished underwater photograph and video competitions.